Trusted for years.
Sotalol IV (sotalol hydrochloride injection 10 mL vial [15 mg/mL]): fast, efficient and flexible initiation of sotalol therapy for patients with a history of atrial fibrillation (AFib).1
- Achieves three Cmax-ss concentrations within 24 hours to evaluate proarrhythmic risk1
- Promotes efficiency, helps reduce associated clinical risks of prolonged hospitalization2
- Reduced hospitalization may increase patient satisfaction scores3
- Maximizes scheduling flexibility5
- Potential cost-savings for patients, hospitals, and payers4
For patients with a Creatinine Clearance of ≥60 mL/min and an oral sotalol dose going from 0 to 80mg or 0 to 120mg. Patient discharge is dependent on overall clinical evaluation, renal function and response to therapy. Creatinine Clearance ≥60mL/min may permit discharge within 20 to 24 hours.